If you have already registered your camper(s), please use this link to access your account. From here you can make payments and manage additional forms. This link is good for registered campers of any Camp 42 location, including South Carolina, Natchez Trace, and Florida. (If you have NOT registered yet, please click here instead.)
As a reminder, the Health Information form is due one month before the start of camp. Late fees for these forms are $10 per form submitted after the deadline.
- 5/20/22 deadline for Natchez Trace
- 6/12/22 deadline for Florida
- 6/19/22 deadline for South Carolina
The health information form is different from the Physical Form, which needs to be completed by your child’s physician. Please submit this physician-signed Physical Form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 days before the start of camp. You can also bring a copy of it to camp.
Camp 42 requires all participants, both staff and campers, to be fully vaccinated and up-to-date on all eligible boosters, and to submit a copy of proof of vaccination to email@example.com.
- Fully vaccinated – Campers must have received the second shot of the initial series at least 3 weeks before the start of the relevant camp session.
- Eligible boosters – The CDC has approved one booster shot for all people 5yo and older who are not moderately or severely immunocompromised, and 2 for those who are moderately or severely immunocompromised. The first booster is recommended to be given at least 5 months after the second shot in the primary series for those who are not moderately or severely immunocompromised. Please refer to the CDC’s guidance for the timeframe for boosters for those who are moderately or severely compromised. Note: Participants who are eligible for a booster but have had COVID-19 within the last 60 days should consult with their doctor as to how soon to get the booster after recovering from COVID-19.
Our COVID-19 at-camp prevention strategies can be found here.
Financial Aid applications are accepted on a rolling basis with priority given to those submitted by 2/28. Funds may no longer be available after 4/30, but you are welcome to check with us after that date. Only one application needs to be completed per family. Please note that we will be unable to offer campership funding for more than one location per camper.
We have closed Facebook groups for parents of registered campers (only). We use this group to share information before camp, to allow families to network with each other, and to post photos during camp. If you are the parent of a registered camper, please consider joining the group.
We will email a parent packet out about a month before camp. This will contain the packing list, directions, general guidelines, etc. In the meantime, we have a general packing list here.
Please feel free to send any questions to Amy Monsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.